Saturday, October 30, 2010

Firsts



Today I did my first "real" photoshoots. I was kind of nervous before both yet excited at the same time.
The first one was with my sister. We went to a local reservoir around 11am. It was cold and very sunny, which was somewhat difficult to work with. Luckily it warmed up as we went along, and the sun went behind some clouds. The colors were amazingly brilliant, and my photos required very little editing, which is exciting in itself!
Later this afternoon, I headed to a friend's, who's newborn is just 2.5 weeks old. Not only was i excited to hold that little life, I was excited to do my first baby photoshoot. I've been researching poses and angle ideas for a while, but I didn't do much out of the ordinary.
I know it is something I have to work on, but I do not like dictating where/how people stand, look, or act. Big problem, obviously, but I am sure as I develop my talent and grow more confident in myself, everything will work itself out.

I had a wonderful time looking through my photos this evening, and am excited to share them with the respective parties. For now though, I will post a couple pictures and hope it piques your interest.


Tiny Hand (above)

Laughter (above)

Jealous Big Brother (above)





No comments:

Post a Comment